Monday 1 August 2016

My Planner that keeps me sane.

Good Morning,
I have a secret of how I stay organized. I love planners and love lists. I have never been diagnosed with ADHD but I feel sometimes I just don't have the greatest memory and a little forgetful. It is my biggest anxiety trigger that I will forget something.
I carry a Happy Planner. There is a lot of different planners out there. I feel you need to find what will work with your life. I love Happy Planner for a few reasons.

  1. I love the pages are removable. The disc bound system is awesome and strong. 
  2. 100% customizable. They have a lot of things that can be added to the planner. They have fitness, meal planning, todo lists and budget planners.
  3. lets me be creative.
  4. fits my whole life in one book.
look at there site for some awesome stuff.





http://www.meandmybigideas.com/

Some of the Happy Planner candy that I am in love with.
My Motivation page

A busy week.

Cleaning schedule

Goals for the coming month

Lists Lists and more Lists

I am in love with the stickers that they have.

love that I can be creative and useful at the same time

I am not being compensated to talk about this planner. I just love it so much and I feel that if you are a busy lady this is the book for you. I just love how it keeps me on track of my goals and keeps my home and 3 jobs all in one area and I don't over book myself.
Have fun and wing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment